Wednesday, March 11, 2009

October 9, 2006 to March 11, 2009

2006-2009 GUESTBOOK
earl miller:
Attractive and informative. Photos outstanding! Thanks. 31-Dec-08
74.34.136.x
Glenna:
Oops! For some reason the link didn't work!

www.williamandglenna.blogspot.com 13-Dec-08
70.246.154.x
Glenna:
I randomly found your blog, and I read your story with tears in my eyes. My husband & I adopted our first child this summer and what an amazing blessing our son is to us!
Please feel free to stop by our blog: www.williamandglenna.blog spot.com

May the Lord bless your sweet family!
13-Dec-08
70.246.154.x
christelle:
hi trina
i'm christelle from belgium, you have a beautifull family. congratulations for having adopt 3 times.
We have two boys (julien 15, amaury and we're waiting for our little china's flower Naomee. here in belgium it's take a long time for adoption. it takes 3 years our lid is 21/04/2006 we hope it doesn't take a long time to have her in our arms
gog bless you and your family 20-Sep-08
213.213.217.x
earl and gloria miller:
[
Let us jubilate over God's choice favors! 15-Sep-08
74.34.146.x
shirley sheppard:
what a beautiful family you have. i know
you are very proud. god bless you 02-Sep-08
71.171.7.x
Josh :
This is a wonderful blessing. We love you guys. 31-Aug-08
75.108.137.x
khultgren:
Dear Joel, Trina, and kids:

I just looked ate the new website posting! Wow Trina you are so good at putting things like this together. It's absolutely wonderful.... I love to read about your family. Thanks for sharing.

I started back to school last week. I see about 300 kids in the week, including my own. My Tyler is now driving! It just seems like yesterday he was born. Madison is in 6th grade, and Jackson in 3rd. Someday maybe I can be motivated to get a website going like this. I see your homeschooling, that a big job. Best wishes on a great year. Greet the whole family and give regards to Joel.

Karla and Drew Hultgren- THE MINNESOTA CONNECTION! 31-Aug-08
96.24.92.x
lisa:

Joel, Trina, Zachary, Joel-B & Ben,

Finally got to see all the pics He is so cute. We can't wait to meet him. Enjoy your last few days of site seeing.
28-Jul-08
71.254.36.x
karla Hultgren(Kay):
Joel and Trina,

I've had a chance to follow your blog in China. Sound like you are having a very good time. I hope all continues to go well. I pray that benjamin(NoaH) will adjust well to your new family. Your in my prayers.
Kay- 26-Jul-08
96.24.92.x
Paul:
Hey. Great pictures. You've got a handsome boy there. I look forward to meeting him. The class has been praying for you and keeping up on your trip. God bless and see you soon. Praying for a quick adjustment for Noah Benjamin and for a safe return home. 24-Jul-08
71.57.215.x
Anita Talley:
Hi Trina,

Noah is adorable! Hope you're getting more sleep. I'll be praying for your safe return and that you'll have a great time while you're in China. 23-Jul-08
68.106.88.x
Elizabeth Harris:
Congratulations!!! He is so cute!!! Glad everything went well. I will be praying for you guys. 21-Jul-08
70.188.10.x
Renee Hanson:
Hi Joel and Trina!
I haven't been able to follow your journey because I've been in SC with NO internet! I was just able to get on internet today, and I got to see you with little Ben! He is so cute!! I know that you are really happy. I can't wait to meet him. See you soon!
Renee for the Hansons 21-Jul-08
74.237.141.x
karla Hultgren (Kay):
Trina,
I love your website. We will pray for your journey to China. Thanks for emailing us back. Now, we can stay in touch more. 09-Jul-08
96.24.92.x
June Elwell:
Back again! Love following your journal although I haven't been there for awhile. Praying for your upcoming trip to get HuiHui. He's a darling. 14-Jun-08
75.108.251.x
Michelle McGowan:
Congratulations on your little boy! We are waiting to adopt a little girl (a waiting child). This will make 6 kids for us, too. I hope you can bring him home real soon. 29-May-08
98.222.24.x
demetra:
Praying Baby is well in China. You know where I am if you need me.

Love and Blessings,
~demetra 12-May-08

Sheri W. (Leilah Di's Mommy):
Congratulations on your newest addition! Your family is beautiful!
Sheri W. (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.co m 07-May-08

Josh and Jennifer Bradford:
We Love You Guys. We Wish You The Best Of Luck! 28-Apr-08

Lisa Doolan: Trina, I really enjoyed looking at your website. You have a beautiful family. I hope all goes well with the new baby. He is so cute, I know you are so excited to bring him home with you. Thank you so much for sharing your site with me. Lisa
23-Apr-08
70.188.39.x
Kate: Congratulations on your LID!!! It is such a relief to be able to start the big wait instead of waiting for it to start. I hope your timeline works out and your little man is home before the Olympics. We were DTC on the 26th so hopefully we are right behind you and maybe will travel at the same time!Kate
03-Apr-08
71.240.236.x
trina: Thanks!! The butterfly is an option through our website company, Freewebs.
21-Mar-08
68.10.40.x
Sally: I love your butterfly. Where did you get it!!!!!?
21-Mar-08
71.178.58.x
Joy Springob: Congratulations on your beautiful family!!Trina - the blog is awesome and REALLY helpful as we are just starting our process. I followed your link from AHH yahoo group.Thanks for being so open and sharing your journey's - they are definitely inspiration for others. Blessings,Joy Springob
15-Mar-08
74.141.69.x
June Elwell: Hello Trina & Joel, Don't believe I signed your guestbook a while back when I actually read everything. It's a blessing to have you share this information and I know you're so anxious to get the baby boy. We keep in touch with Earl & Gloria.God bless you all.
11-Mar-08
75.108.252.x
Shanna Williams: Trina,It was so good to meet you last night at Beth's. I enjoyed looking at your web-site. I went to the web-site you gave me and requested my information packet. I can't wait to get it. It was very interesting to learn that you also home-school. We homeshool our son. Please stay in touch and God Bless you and your family. .
07-Mar-08
71.75.2.x
Karen: Trina,I have "met" you on the Heartsfull yahoo group. My prayers are with your family that you hear about your PA soon. I know this is a difficult time for you , but I want you to know that I think you are handling this with such grace and strength. Hope to see good news soon!!
03-Mar-08
71.178.23.x
Carrie Bennett: Hey Trina!!I was just checking in and so surprised to see that you guys are going back to China already!! That is awesome. Your family is so precious. Can't wait to watch it grow again!much love,Carriehttp://granolagirl-homestead.blogspot.c om/
13-Feb-08
71.61.115.x
Laurie McLean: Can't wait to follow your journey! Laurie
09-Feb-08
76.25.121.x
Tricia Laubach: We are in the process of bringing our own China Doll, McKinley, home from Jiangxi province. She turned 1 on Jan.10th. We hope to travel in March or April. Our prayers are with you and your little one. I am trying to learn how to "blog". I don't even know where to start. We are making a quilt also. It is such a miraculous process.Best Wishes,The Laubach's
24-Jan-08
24.1.112.x
June Elwell: You are so blessed to be able to care for these children; you and your family are in my prayers. God is greatly blessing you.
12-Jan-08
75.108.252.x
Gail Daras: Trina what a great blog you have for your new son. Your family is so beautiful. I am so glad you are an encouraging member of Adopting Children with Limb Differences.
10-Jan-08
68.209.54.x
Christine: Hi, Your new little one is so cute. I enjoyed your website/blog. We are paperchasing for our 6th child (first adopted one) from China. She just turned 2 and is missing both thumbs. We also homeschool. God is bringing His kingdom to bear through your precious family.Blessings, Christine
10-Jan-08
74.32.207.x
Lisa H: He is soooooo cute. He has dimples too! Love those cake pics. Can't wait to squeeze him.
05-Jan-08
151.199.10.x
Susan Appleton: Hey Trina, I loved reading your website journal and looking at the pictures of your beautiful family. I will continue to remember you in my prayers as you wait for "Baby". We're waiting too! Love ya!Susan
03-Jan-08
72.86.0.x
Marcie: We are waiting for God to work this fingerprint mess out. Great photographer you had there at church just before Christmas Love, Marcie
03-Jan-08
71.207.146.x
The Landes Family: I love seeing all of the slide shows. They are working for me. I have something for Hudson for his birthday.
03-Jan-08
205.188.117.x
demetra: I'm so thrilled about the new addition. Enjoyed the updates and all the photos. It's so hard to believe how much the kids have grown!!Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and God Bless!Love to all,~demetra
21-Dec-07
76.177.95.x
Sally Brown/Xiangyin 5/03: Congratulations on your waiting child! And your other 5 children already!
28-Nov-07
68.94.198.x


Dottie Frazier: I love the website. God bless you and your family!
25-Sep-07
71.63.105.x
Tammy Goldsmith: Hey it fun looking at a big family. Thanks for emailing us.
21-Sep-07
24.127.18.x
amelia dan and amanda:
19-Sep-07
64.12.117.x
Marcie : The kids are growing up so fast! I love all the pictures!Marcie
18-Sep-07
68.57.43.x
Pam Burns: Trina and JoelCONGRATULATIONS at your lovely family that continues to grow. God has surely given you a tremendous heart and passion for a large family and God bless you for your obedience and countless, unfathomable blessings. We're all doing well. Christina and Chandler are great, Clay's traveling ALOT and Dennis (26) is living with us temporarily. We've adopted 2 dogs and Dennis has one, so that's the Burns family in Raleigh. Take care and keep in touch.Love, Pam
17-Sep-07
64.12.117.x
Rob Cantu: What a great looking crew you guys have. The Millers are truly quite an impressive family. Keep up all your good efforts. I think a lot of you all.Rob
17-Sep-07
70.183.176.x
Tracy Greene: Hi guys,The pictures are adorable. It is great to hear that things are going so well. I would love to come see the kids some time.Tracy
16-Sep-07
68.15.153.x
Sandi : The sweet Miller family your pictures are absolutely adorable.You have such a beautiful family.You are so blessed to not only have beautiful chidren of your own, but also to be able to adopt two beautiful children from China.I pray that God would continue to bless your life and that He would give you great wisdom in raising your children in the fear and adminition of the Lord. By His Grace, Sandi & Amber
14-Sep-07
24.127.19.x
Lindsey Neidig: Hey! Cute pictures! I love the eyes ones! I did buy a piece of fabric, but it has seemed to be gone- from the move! I'll get another one! Can't wait to see ya'll at Christmas!!!! Love, Lins
14-Sep-07
98.206.80.x
Carolyn Adams: Your family is beautiful!I love seeing the pictures and reading the stories. It sounds like you are blessed and teaching them the right way. Congratulations.Carolyn & Bill
14-Sep-07
69.134.110.x
Melissa and Family: We were able to read your family journal and look at all the pictures - They were wonderful!!We miss you all and can't wait to meet Hudson. Wish we lived closer!!Love to everyone -The Ellisons
14-Sep-07
71.51.21.x
Pete Neimeier: Hello Joel & Trina - it is good to hear from you again and see that you are doing well. Best wishes from Pete, Rachel, Seth, Gabrielle, & Baby Hope
14-Sep-07
216.110.200.x
Gloria Miller: What a great journal to have for the future. Hudson is beautiful and we love him already. We love Alaina, too. Congratulations to all of you!
12-Sep-07
74.34.142.x
Makayla Peery: I watched the slide show and it made me want to adopt one for my very own. It was amazing.
02-Sep-07
68.19.209.x
Sara Tanaka: Trina & Joel: What a gorgeous family you have. I love your site and while watching the video's tears were running down my face and my little girl from China was sitting on my lap watching also, she just loved it too. I also loved the music, it went perfect with everything. Your story and pictures have tremendously touched my heart deeply. Love, Sara Tanaka
24-May-07
75.54.113.x
Jennifer Boitnott: Love, love, love your May 20 update with pictures. Great job, Mama Trina! What cute kids and what talented kids. We all had fun looking at the pics! Love, Jennifer
21-May-07
72.66.223.x
Nancy Cook Tabor: Hey Trina and Joel, What a beautiful baby boy you have received. I've looked all through your website and my goodness is your family beautiful ! It seem hard to believe that it was just the other day that we were all together in Pineville.
06-May-07
4.249.210.x
Lisa: My fav photo so far is the frog towel attire complete with toothbrush!
27-Apr-07
64.136.49.x
Crystal Knoll: I am so glad to see Hudson settling in and looking so happy!! What a beautiful boy!! (of course I am partial to BOYS after coming home with our little one!!) You have created a wonderful website and I love going through it!! Your family is beautiful!! We have recent updates on Joey if you would like to check them out at www.knollinc.com/Adoption
26-Apr-07
71.33.215.x
Jackie: [color=blue]Thanks for your story. We are currently in the paper chase mode. Someday soon we will be posting our own story.
22-Apr-07

Demetra: Glad to see the family is getting settled in so well. He's so precious. I can't get over how much the kids have grown up since their last photos. Give me a call when you get a chance.Love to all,Demetra
22-Apr-07
76.177.95.x
Missy Brown: I so enjoyed following your trip to China, but this entry was the absolute best! I love how quickly Hudson has integrated into your family. He is so precious and has an absolutely wonderful family. I'm so happy for all of you!
21-Apr-07
71.171.15.x
Marcie: How wonderful you've been home 1 month on the day we've been home 1 week!!!Your family looks so sweet and happy, and we are so happy for you. Happy Birthday to Alaina!!! Love you all
20-Apr-07
71.57.215.x
The Landes Family: I love the updated pictures. I have been waiting for these. Hudson seems very happy. I just love squeezing him. I love the froggie towel.
20-Apr-07
152.163.100.x
Carrie Pence: What a wonderful story you have to tell. Thank you so much for sharing it with me!
14-Apr-07
71.254.33.x
Keara: Hudson is so handsome! I am glad that you are home safe and sound! Hugs,Kearabringingmaurahome.blogspot.com
06-Apr-07
216.36.5.x
Jeff Jenkins: It's great to read how the Lord has blessed your family. Caleb is 17 and finishing his junior year in high school, Tommy is 13 and finishing up the 7th grade and Stevie is almost 12 and just a few short weeks from sixth grade graduation.......The Lord is good!! Jeff
06-Apr-07
71.164.33.x
Anne: He is so precious!!! Congratulations!! And I love the name and the reason behind it. And thank you for sharing this journey. Best wishes! Anne CCAIAugSept05
31-Mar-07
152.163.100.x
Steve, Cara, : Joel, Trina, Alexis, and Hudson! We have followed your journey and are so excited for your family! Hudson is BEAUTIFUL and has such a sweet, sweet smile! We are in love with him already! The lord has so blessed your family! n We are bringing dinner for you guys on Monday - tell Hudson to get ready for some squeezes! With Love
30-Mar-07
70.188.13.x
The Preu's: We are so happy for you and have been following both you and the Hanson's journey's. God bless you all for safe travels everyone back here at Rainbow can't wait to meet the newest memeber of your family. The Preu's
27-Mar-07
66.17.55.x
Jay Nance: Hey guys, well it looks like everyone is adjusting very well. Continuing to pray you guys every night(including your family back here) Hudson is TOO COOL. He is quite the traveler. I LOVE the pictures of him looking out the window on the bus. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. He is one happy baby.Travel safely and we will see Hudson, and you guys of course, when you get home.GOD is good, ALL the time!!
27-Mar-07
71.254.74.x
Robin Allen : Hello Trina and family- It is a blessing to see your new addition- Hudson is so cute and we love the name- what a testimony to God's goodness & grace. The pictures of the him eating the noodles are precious. Can't wait to meet him in person. Robin, Rex, Shayne, Elijah & Isaiah
26-Mar-07
24.127.17.x
Lisa: What cutie! I see he is doing well at feeding himself. Love the photo of you 4. See ya Thurs!
26-Mar-07
64.136.49.x
The Houdeshell's: Hello Joel, Trina, Alexis, and Hudson! We are so happy for you all and are praying for you on your journey. Can't wait to see you when you are home!Dean, Sheryl, Renay, Titus, Rachel, and Rebekah
26-Mar-07
65.54.154.x
Mel and Ruth Lackey: We are praying for ya'll...we can't wait to hold hudson! He is soooooo cute!! We miss you..hurry home! Love, Ruth Mel Ariel Diana and olivia
25-Mar-07
68.110.210.x
Mark and Kathy Shell: We are so happy for you and your adorable little son Hudson. He is so lucky to have your for his family, and I know you feel blessed to have him. God bless you on your way home. You are in our prayers.
25-Mar-07
64.12.116.x
Jean Oostdyk: I wish I could open ALL of your pictures but since I have dial-up, I selected a few and then WAITED impatiently...Hudson is ADORABLE!!! Makes me want another baby boy...We're all praying for your safe return. Love and Prayers!
25-Mar-07
65.135.125.x
Jay : Hey Millers, Hey guys Thanks for sharing all of these very precious moments with us. Hudson is such a handsome baby. Teri and I thought he looked alot like Alaina.I know you all are VERY excited. I think it is too cool that Alexis got to travel with you. I agree with you I'm sure her life has been changed forever. We have praying for and rejoicing with you. Be safe and have fun. We can't wait to see Hudson in person. GOD is good, ALL the time.
25-Mar-07
71.254.74.x
David and Missy Leventhal: Thank you for sharing your journey! We are hoping to travel for our little girl this summer. What an amazing blessing adoption is! http://blog.theleventhals.com
24-Mar-07
69.41.14.x
David and Missy Leventhal: Thank you for sharing your journey! We are hoping to travel for our little girl this summer. What an amazing blessing adoption is! http://blog.theleventhals.com
24-Mar-07

The Waala's: Hudson is so cute. Glad to see things are going well. Savor every moment. Thanks for sharing your journey.
24-Mar-07
75.129.136.x
Keara: Hudson is so handsome! I am so very glad you are enjoying China! Your trip brings back many memories! Hudson has a beautiful smile! Love,Keara and Maura Xiao Meibringingmaurahome.blogspot.com
22-Mar-07
216.36.5.x
Marcie: It has been fantastic going on this trip with you!!!!!!!!! Hudson is so adorable. Can't wait to see him in person. We've missed you all. Love, Marcie
22-Mar-07
71.57.215.x
Michelle: Hudson has such a great smile! I love it! I also love the picture of the guy from the Dolton. I often referr to him as Willy Wonka!!! He was always so nice to everyone. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Have a great time in China and keep the picures coming. I sure look forward to seeing his cute little smile again. Love, Michelle
22-Mar-07
71.37.14.x
Deb and Russ: Hey there Trina and Joel,So glad that everything is going well. Hudson is a charmer.. I am so glad he is with you all.. I know you are lovin every minute of it...as the pics show!!! just think he will always be with you and your family... what a blessed thing...Praying for safe travel.love-deb and russ in your hometown
21-Mar-07
68.230.251.x
Demetra: Hudson is absolutely adorable. I can't get over how much Lexi has grown. I love reading the journal and I will continue to pray for a safe trip. With Love and Blessings!
20-Mar-07
76.177.95.x
Sunshine Unterwagner: Oh, how beautiful he is!!! Hi little Hudson, and I can't wait to meet you!! Thank you so much, Joel and Trina, for sharing the details of your busy day with us all. I LOVE being able to keep up to date with all the details. Your family is such a blessing to us all! With Love, Sunshine
20-Mar-07
70.188.22.x
Kayla Hanson: I love the pictures! Hudson is absolutely adorable!! Can't wait to see him in person!
20-Mar-07
71.57.215.x
Erica Renihan: Trina & Joel, I've been following your story for awhile. You and I adopted our daughters at the same time. Now I'm leaving Thursday to bring Sophie home from Changsha. I talked to Renee yesterday and found out you go to the same church. Hudson is so precious. I get teary-eyed reading your posts from China. Congratulations and many blessings!
20-Mar-07
71.79.27.x
Jane Campbell: He's so precious and he looks like he fits right into your family! I'm so happy for you all! Enjoy him.
19-Mar-07
151.199.15.x
Lisa: Of course you know I am crying while looking at these beautiful photos. He looks like Alaina in the sleeping pics. Congrats!
19-Mar-07
64.136.49.x
Theresa LePere: Congratulations on your new baby boy....seeing those tears may me cry, too. I can only imagine your joy. I am sure you all are getting acquainted and as long as you cater to Hudson's every whim everything will be fine. I wish I could be in China with you..someday I will. You will be on our church prayer list. Many blessing for your family and extended family. Theresa
19-Mar-07
68.15.156.x
Judy Wheeler: JOel and Trina,Hudson is adorable! What a precious baby. He has the sweetest little face. I know he is a gift from God. Congratulations! I am sharing in your JOY.
19-Mar-07
64.12.116.x
Carrie Bennett: Your little guy is so precious!! What a beautiful family!!!We leave in 3 days and have our little Audrey in our arms in 6 days!!!!Have a safe trip!!Carriehttp://granolagirl-homestead.blogspot.c om/
19-Mar-07
24.131.116.x
Kim Willingham: Hi Trina,I've been following your journal everyday and the FIRST thing I did this morning was to check out your "gotcha" day! The pictures are so precious and he is a sweetie! I know you are having a blast. I'm thinking of you and praying for ya'll everyday. We leave on Thursday and our Gotcha day is on Sunday the 25th! I can't believe after all this time on yahoo supporting each other, it is finally our turn!!! Hugs to you and Hudson! ~ Kim
19-Mar-07
68.52.208.x
Paul and Renee: Love the pictures!! I feel so special that we got to see him LIVE on skype. Can't wait to be there too!! Just 3 more days...
19-Mar-07
71.57.215.x
Greg, Jena, and Anna Mei Beecher in Roanoke FCC: He is PRECIOUS! Congratulations!
19-Mar-07
70.110.14.x
Paul and Renee: We're so excited for you!! As I'm writing this, you are getting Hudson!! I can't wait til you call us on skype again. I have been so encouraged by your calls. It has gotten me through the stress these last few days before we get Emily. I think it's so neat to get to see and hear about everything we're going to experience in just a few days! We love you guys!!
18-Mar-07
71.57.215.x
Michelle Schmick: I am so excited for you guys. In less then 24 hours you will be holding Hudson in your arms. I know this is going to be an amazing journey and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you love Changsha as much as we did. Everyone there is so wonderful!!! I also hope you will be able to visit the orphanage, I know it is a memory I will always cherish.
18-Mar-07
71.37.14.x
Dawn Olsen: Dear Joel, Trina & Family, I am so excited for you and am looking forward to reading all about your journey to Hudson. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
18-Mar-07


Sandi : We are so very excited for you.we love you guys and we can't wait until you bring Hudson home.he is adorable.May God watch over you and protect you as you travel.Hope to see you soon.
17-Mar-07
4.248.229.x
The Honakers: We are praying for you.....God Speed.....So excited for you and can't wait to see Lil' Hudson when you return. May God continue to be with you throughout your journey in China and back to the U.S. Love and prayers to all.
17-Mar-07
4.249.153.x
Melissa (for the Ellisons): We are thinking about you and praying for you!! It is great to be able to follow "your journey" through your website. We can't wait to see pictures!Love you,Melissa
17-Mar-07
71.51.18.x
Keara: I am so excited to follow your journey to China! Hudson is so handsome! I can't wait to see him in your arms! We are praying for you! Enjoy your trip!Love,Keara and Maura Xiao Meiwww.bringingmaurahome.blogspot.com
16-Mar-07
216.36.5.x
Elizabeth: Blessings as you travel. You will be in my prayers!! Can't wait until you get back. Keep us up-to-date while in China!
15-Mar-07
70.188.5.x
Trish Del Nero: Hi! We're a CCAI family in New Orleans who travelled in 2001 with one of the families in your travel group -- Sue & Danny from Boulder. I fished around the CCAI listserv, and someone forwarded me your blog address. Hope you don't mind if we follow along!Your son is just beautiful. Give our love to Daphne!Trish & Andy in New OrleansMom to Dorothy & Clara
15-Mar-07
68.11.45.x
Lisa (you know which one): I'm guessing you are thousands of feet in the air flying fast to meet your little guy. Can't wait to squeeze himPraying for traveling mercies.
15-Mar-07
64.136.49.x
Demetra: Have a safe trip. We already know it's going to be a blessed one. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.Looking forward to 'meeting' Hudson.Love to all
14-Mar-07
76.177.95.x
Allan and Gina: Joel and Trina,We so enjoyed seeing your newest addition. I know Grandma and Grandpa Miller are very proud as they talk about their grandchildren when they visit. Congratulations and God Bless You as you continue on your journey. Love, Allan, Gina and Jacob Bennett
13-Mar-07
205.188.116.x
Karmen Bernacchi: I SO enjoyed reading your website. We too are in the adoption journey -- though we've got a long wait ahead of us. Godspeed to you on your journey! May God bless your every step!Karmen -- LID 9/11/06 for Ellawww.babybernacchi.com
10-Mar-07
209.83.11.x
Tammy Goldsmith: Enjoyed looking and reading about Hudson Obi .Can't wait to see him in person.
08-Mar-07
24.127.18.x
Lori Lewis: Congratulations!! Hudson is so cute!! I love his sweet little mouth.What a great name too. Rejoicing with you!
23-Feb-07
24.127.19.x
Eliz: So Hudson it is!!!! I love the name and the cool story about Hudson Taylor.
19-Feb-07
70.188.10.x
Patricia: You little boy is precious! Congratulations! May the Lord bless you with safe and speedy travels.
19-Feb-07
204.181.50.x
Melissa: I just read through your last 12 days with tears streaming down my face - WOW!! We are so excited for you!! God is so good.Now you will join the ranks of where the kids outnumber the parents more than 2:1 - welcome! It is a blessed journey and a lot of fun!! We love you and will be praying for you as you continue your preparations and travel.xo Melissa and the family
16-Feb-07
76.4.82.x
Earl and Gloria Miller: Welcome to America, Luo Li. We're looking forward to holding you in our arms and watching you grow and become a strong,kind, and loving person and one whom God will use to bring many others to Himself. God bless you with all spiritual blessings that lead to a rich and full life.
15-Feb-07
74.36.67.x
Joyce Sweeney: CONGRATULATIONS on your precious baby boy, looking forward to hearing his name. We will be praying for you during your trip. Love your web-site, great job.
15-Feb-07
68.110.210.x
Elizabeth: Thanks for updating your site. It is fun to check every few days to see what's new!!!Praying for you.
08-Feb-07
70.188.10.x
The Waala's : He is a striking baby. What a blessing to get a boy referral. We can't wait and hope you get to bring him home soon !!
08-Feb-07
75.129.136.x
Karen Lossing: What a joy your are experiencing. I wished it was our family! Maybe this will be a beginning! God Bless You all. Love the Lossings
07-Feb-07


Jean Oostdyk: I'm so happy for you, Joel and the kids. He's got the right family to play ball with! He looks like he's longing for you to hold him! Irresistible! Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!
05-Feb-07
65.142.54.x
Bonnie: What a blessing to see your site and your precious new baby. Congratulations. We have a long wait but I am encouraged by your site. God Bless You!!!!
05-Feb-07
24.197.139.x
joyce watts: Praise be to God. His hand moves over all things good.
05-Feb-07
64.12.116.x
Regina Bishop: Trina and Joel,He is just so handsome!! I love his little lips!! Makes you want to squish them up and kiss 'em!! I know you can't wait to get hold of him. Now, what's his name going to be???
05-Feb-07
199.120.242.x
Pamela Gill: Congratulations on your baby boy! We were blessed 6 years ago with a boy, you are in for much joy. I'm sure your boys are excited! You all have a beautiful family. Good luck on a speedy travel.
05-Feb-07
68.73.147.x
Heather: Congratulations!!! He's so adorable!!! Love your website - what a great way to keep everyone informed!!!
05-Feb-07
72.17.234.x
Barbara Pait: He is as handsome as the rest of your clan! Where does all your time come from to do this beautiful website, homeschool, and always look so together? We will pray for your journey from now til China!
05-Feb-07
151.199.94.x
Christy Pennington: Congratulations on your little boy! He is precious! He will be a wonderful addition to you family. Praying for your safety as you travel and a smooth adjustment for all!
05-Feb-07
71.207.147.x
Jennifer Bittinger: Congrats!! I'm so surprised, ITS A BOY!! I'm sure your sons are excited about out numbering the girls.Congrats again.
04-Feb-07
68.154.68.x
Boitnotts: What a classic, handsome Chinese face he His new photos are so cute! I mean REALLY cute! How do you stand not being able to hug him to pieces through the computer? has! I love him and am so happy for you all! Love, Jennifer and Rachel
04-Feb-07
71.254.65.x
Kalley: Congratulations on your cute little boy! I can't wait until you bring him home! I think it's so cool how he is born on Christmas!
04-Feb-07
71.57.215.x
Sunshine : What a precious baby boy, you are, Baby Miller! We have been praying so long for you and you are finally here! I know your parents and siblings are so happy, and so is your church family. I can't wait to meet you in person! Love you much, Sunshine Unterwagner and family
03-Feb-07
70.188.14.x
Beth Darst: Trina and Joel,Congratulations on your new baby boy! What an incredible blessing to be able to add him to your family. We will be praying for you during your trip!With joy,Beth, Steve, Brittany, Kevin, Daniel and Faith Aria Xin Heng Darst, Apex, NC
03-Feb-07
66.57.95.x
Boitnott: We all love your new baby boy! He is so very, very handsome! He will be melting some hearts! You are blessed by God and we are happy for you! Love,Jennifer
03-Feb-07
71.254.65.x
Brian Stuy: Congratulations on your referral!! When you are ready to obtain his finding ad (which has a great young photo of him!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.Have a safe trip to get him!
03-Feb-07
67.164.200.x
The Hansons: He's so cute! It's been wonderful having someone to go through this experience with. God has really blessed our wait!Even though Emily is younger, they will be playmates and in the same grade when they get in school! Can't wait to travel together - well, at least at the same time. I'm disappointed that we're not in the same travel group. Well, they weren't from the same orphanage, but they are both Hunan babies!!
02-Feb-07
71.57.215.x
Denise Ellis: ]Trina,Your family is so beautiful! Your referral picture of your little boy - precious. We are in the same travel group as you guys and are looking forward to meeting you. Denise EllisCordele, Ga.
02-Feb-07
68.154.78.x
Rachel, Chuck, : What a wonderful website. It brought tears to my eyes as we are waiting for our Fengcheng angel. Thanks for sharing your story.Rachel & familywww.ourbabynews.com/margaux
02-Feb-07
65.6.211.x
Stacey, Joe and Kaitlin: Congratulations, he is beautiful!!!! What an angel and a blessing!
02-Feb-07
71.218.75.x
Glenda: CONGRATS! I am so excited for your family! A little guy to add to the mix..how exciting! God bless! Glenda
02-Feb-07


Linda: CONGRATULATIONS on a sweet baby BOY! I've tried calling you several times today. I was anxiously waiting to hear the news. A Christmas baby... how awesome!
02-Feb-07
207.255.32.x
Kalley: I hope you get your referral really soon!!I know you are sooo excited and can't wait!
02-Feb-07
71.57.215.x
Elizabeth: Hey, I was able to sign your guestbook today.I don't know what happened last night. I will check back later today for pixs!!
02-Feb-07
70.188.14.x
Amy Collins: Trina,I'm just checking your site for news. I'll try back later. We are excited for you and can't wait to see your new little one.Amy
02-Feb-07
67.142.130.x
Don and Kelly Kinder: It is truly awesome to see that God is using people to make a difference in thiw world. Hope we can meet sometime soon, and praying for a quick referral and travel for you and you family.
24-Jan-07
75.108.205.x
Cathy Honaker: Still anxiously awaiting your news with you.....not our timing, but Gods! He is always right on time. Keeping you in our thoughts. Love to all.
10-Jan-07
151.199.124.x
Earl and Gloria Miller: Everything in good time. We're praying for the little one.
04-Jan-07
74.34.147.x
Laureen Burke (Mom2Isabel): Hi Trina and gang,Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all your comments and help on the Yahoo group. I think I would have lost my mind many moon ago if it had not been for people like you who have been so kind to all of us first-time parents.Blessing to you all in this new year.
30-Dec-06
65.80.252.x
megan :
24-Dec-06
152.163.100.x
Heather Taylor: Trina! This is fabulous!!! This is the first time I've looked at it. You emailed it to me a while back, but I wasn't able to look at it at the time and I've just gotten around to looking at it. I love it!!! It's very touching! Quite a tear jerker!!! I've really enjoyed looking at it for the last hour and a half or so! LOL. There's a lot of great information. I will continue looking at it for more updates!!! I'll be anxious to see your new little one!! You all look SO happy!!
07-Dec-06
72.17.234.x
Marcie Long: You have a wonderful and very informative website and beautiful children. We can't wait to see your new child- it won't be long now!! My family appreciates all the help you've given us with our adoption of Karina!
01-Dec-06
67.21.154.x
Sean and Tammy: Enjoyed looking at your website. We can't wait to see the next bundle of joy.
30-Nov-06
67.21.148.x
Rachel Ridout: Trina and Lexi-- you have done a fabulous job on your website!! The countless hours of your labor have paid off!! I'm praying that this will be a wonderful tool for many to open their hearts to a child from China!! We are so thankful for your adoption of Alaina. God used her to touch us and open our hearts and home to our own sweet and precious Ainslee!!! We thank you and Ainslee does too!!! Keep up the wonderful work Millers!! You are making an impact all around you!!
30-Nov-06
70.188.3.x
GREG : Good luck Joel and Trina!!!We are proud of you. We love you.
26-Nov-06
205.188.116.x
Kris and Mike Ozburn: Hey Trina and Joel!It's great catching up with you all from this website. You have a beautiful famiy and how excting to be blessed with another! We pray that you see God's hand in the whole process. Blessings to you!
20-Nov-06
69.19.14.x
Laura Brads: How awesome! I am so excited for you all. I really enjoyed the site and will keep you all in my prayers! Have a blessed holiday season & be safe!
17-Nov-06
68.10.34.x
Elizabeth: Hey, It is funny that you sent this to us. We were just on your site yesterday!!! Adam and Anna really want a China girl. We will wait upon the Lord to show us if it is His will and wait for His timing.We are excited for you guys!HE keeps on making a way,Elizabeth
17-Nov-06
70.188.14.x
Anita Talley: Trina,I love the new photos...Alaina's smile is so beautiful! Isn't the Lord wonderful?!
15-Nov-06
24.254.159.x
Chessa and Ben wrote: A beatiful story and an amazing family - thanks for sharing your journey!!
15-Nov-06
65.27.171.x
Dawn Lowery: What a wonderful site! It is very moving. May God continue to provide his many blessings on you now and as you move into the next chapter of your life. We will be praying for you!
14-Nov-06


Becky Kocos: Your website is incredible! Thank you for sharing your journey. It makes me miss CCAI and the little ones that I took care of in China. Be sure to keep us posted
14-Nov-06
75.73.38.x
Mark and Kathy Shell: Joel and Trina,You and your famiy are in our prayers, and we are hoping that you will have your new little addition soon. God bless you!
14-Nov-06
205.188.116.x
Rich Family: The site is great!! Very informative and I loved the videos/slide shows, etc.!! We are excited for your new arrival!
14-Nov-06
70.188.26.x
Darin and Melanie Dixon: Great site! The LORD has truely blessed you guys. Keep doing a great job serving our LORD. Mt 19:14 - Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." God bless you guys Love The Dixon family
14-Nov-06
198.23.5.x
Sandy Stamey: All I can say is Beautiful then I'm speechless May God continue to bless you and your family...With Prayers, Sandy
11-Nov-06
207.200.116.x
Demetra: The web site is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing your new addition.God Bless!With Much Love....~Demetra
06-Nov-06
70.35.90.x
Karen Cummings-Lilly: Trina has been an inspiration to everyone who crosses her path. She is so very helpful and knowledgeable.Her family's story is truly remarkable.I would highly recommend anyone who wants more information regarding adopting a child from China to contact Trina and Joel.
06-Nov-06
64.203.176.x
Cheri: Hi Trina. Thanks for sharing your site. I've put it on my favorites and am ready for your referral! I wish you all the best.Cheri Mordick
05-Nov-06
64.203.168.x
Jennifer: Love your site and videos and the music! Great job!!
04-Nov-06
72.66.193.x
Melissa Powell: I have tears in my eyes as I write this note to you. This site is great! Your family is an inspiration to other adoptive parents everywhere.May God bless you always.Love,Tim, Missy, Mary, Lily, and always, Jonathan
03-Nov-06
68.10.33.x
Heather Larimer: Dear Joel and Trina,We enjoyed looking at your website. We are still waiting for what we consider the "right time" to begin our journey. Until then we love seeing and reading about other "blessings". Know we pray for you and your family.Heather and David LarimerTazewell, VA
03-Nov-06
72.66.245.x
Natalie Kline: Trina,So excited for you and your family!!! I am so glad to have been a part of the journey with helping out by having two shows for you this year!!! Even though I don't live near you, I think about and pray for you often as my jewelry box reminds me of you every morning!!Blessings and Prayers,Natalie
03-Nov-06
68.10.33.x
Lindsey Neidig: So happy for ya'll. We'll continue to pray as you are about to expand your precious family.
01-Nov-06
70.208.108.x
Gloria: DAD AND I LOVE THE PICTURES AND INFORMATION! THE WEBSITE INSPIRES. GOD BLESS THE LITTLE ONE COMING.
01-Nov-06
68.10.33.x
Brenda : Trina & Joel we are only gettng closer! Hope our referrals come soon - we are LID 9/29 too!
01-Nov-06
69.38.107.x
Lisa Hensley: Love the slide show pictures!
01-Nov-06
64.136.49.x
Jean: Your website looks great!! What a sweet little face on a beautiful little girl! I'm a lurker on the Yahoo forum and a waiting grandma. My son and daughter-in-law are also with CCAI and have the same LID as you. I wish you good luck and may God bless you on this journey!
01-Nov-06
64.12.116.x
Laureen (Mom2Isabel): What a great site. Your photographs are incredible, expecially the ariel oneof the childrens' heads. Thanks also for the info on fund raising and the corresponding links. I am also with CCAI and looking forward to seeing my first child's face within the next month.Grace to you all,Laureen (Fellow Yahoo Grouper)www.babysites.com/sites/laureenmary
01-Nov-06
65.80.253.x
Marcie: What an amazing journey. How blessed you all are! We are anxiously waiting for your new baby too!!
30-Oct-06
67.21.154.x
Alaina: I can't wait to get my baby sister...wait...I've changed my mind....I want a brother....no a sister.
09-Oct-06

Renee and Paul Hanson: We're getting closer and closer! It's going to be so exciting to get our babies at the same time!!! Love the website
09-Oct-06

No comments:

Post a Comment